In September 2019, I started working with a professional coach to help me with my goal to write more consistently. I had an idea for a new book rolling around in my head and also wanted to be more consistent with blogging.
Three months later, I was well into planning a workshop that I’ll be launching as an online course later this month, I’ve pitched four new books to my agent, and I’ve decided to open my calendar to new clients myself and help YOU reach YOUR goals the way my coach is helping me reach mine!
What does coaching with me entail?
- Your Goals: You pick one (or a few) goals that you want to work on, and we’ll make a plan for you to achieve them or move toward them in 90 days.
- Three Month Commitment: We’ll work together weekly for three months to focus on one or more ninety day goals you have for your life.
- Weekly Check-Ins: We’ll have a video chat once a week to check in and work through the sticky thoughts in your brain that make it overwhelming to move forward with your new habits.
- Individual Check-Ins: You can also text or DM me if you need to check in outside our regular call. I won’t always be available immediately but I will get back to you.
If I’ve written about it, I’ve experienced it, and I can help you do it too.
Here are some possible goals you might want to work on:
- Taking control of a disordered relationship with food or exercise
- Loving your body
- Finding a new job
- Starting or expanding a business
- Getting a promotion at work
- Establishing healthy boundaries in relationships
- Navigating parental estrangement
- Writing a book proposal
If you’re interested, I still have space in my January calendar to get started! Email me at email@example.com and let me know what your goals are.